Ok, I'm an idiot. I have some questions about jetting and pipes.

2 replies to this topic
  • Ducky_Fresh

Posted April 19, 2004 - 11:19 AM

My bike is running like [@#$%&*!]. It's setup for supermoto, with the full setup.

I was running the stock exhaust and headers, with the plug OUT, and it was running way too lean. Then I seized the crank, because it was too low on oil AND running so lean. SO I had to get the motor rebuilt (thanks lee jones!).

Now, I run the bike with the plug in and I'm hoping it's better. But I would rather be SURE than hope!

So, I live in San Jose, CA. What jetting should I run so it's running at about 60 towards the rich side. 0 lean - 100 rich.

Anyway, I think it's running a 168, a 45, and the airbox is off. The needle, I forget which one it is.

What the hell do I do? Oh yea, I think I'm going to order a full akro system. Cause the stock one sucks big time.

- Everett

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted April 19, 2004 - 10:53 PM

free mods & jd jetting pack

• Hamish

Posted April 19, 2004 - 11:42 PM

I assume u r running a pod filter???
If so u'll need to richen it up a bit.
Save yourself the expense and stick it on a dyno :)
I have a DSP full system and run a 170MJ (sea level)

Hamish

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.