List your MX injuries!

42 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted May 31, 2002 - 06:44 AM

I agree my fellow Engineers here snarl at me for riding bikes, These guys go and play Bball ( hate it, cant hit it with a bat it aint a sport) at lunch,, So far 2 Broken Sholders, 2 fractured ankle and 2 broken hands (Not the Same Engineers).

Me I just fall flat on me face in view of a camara

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Oregon_Thumper

Posted May 31, 2002 - 07:58 AM

Finally something I can agree with Ego on. Baseball rules, but I have broken a wrist and torn my right LCL playing baseball, haven't had anything but bumps and bruises in riding yet. After reading this post, I went out and purchased some Asterisks. I already have bad knees from catching, still catching, and don't want to screw them up anymore. That seems to be the weak point that everyone hurts, and the knees do hurt when they are injured.

• Clod_Thrower

Posted May 31, 2002 - 09:39 PM

I am 43 now & I have been riding for 30 years (MX for the last 6 years). Strange as it may seem I have never broke a bone. Now that I said that, I will probly break something. Especially now that I have started doing some triples. If anything goes wrong on one of those ,things will get broken. Has anyone else gone a long time with no broken bones?

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.