Looking for a WR *DELETED*

5 replies to this topic
  • trailrider7

Posted April 19, 2004 - 08:29 AM

Post deleted by trailrider7

• bikefrk

Posted April 19, 2004 - 01:08 PM

Can't help you much in finding one. It took me forever to find a used one. Then I ended up with a '98. Didn't really want to go that old but, it still flies.

Good luck.

• A_2_N

Posted April 19, 2004 - 03:03 PM

Easy find in Canada :)
Seen alot of WR & YZ 426 in mint condition :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldbones

Posted April 19, 2004 - 06:36 PM

Check around TT for BrandonW. He has a sweet 400 for sale.

I'll PM him your info. :)

• BrandonW

Posted April 20, 2004 - 04:43 AM

Hey Trailrider7,
I have a 1998 WR400 that is ready to go! It has new plastic (numberplate/headlight combo, both fenders, side panels and for guards) new clutch and throttle cables, new Pro Taper 7/8ths bars, rear linkage FRESHLY greased, RaceTech valving and springs in the suspension, PowerNow insert, ProMotoBillet rack, various pipes (stock WR and YZ and FMF PowerCore IV) and the biggie is a

WASHINGTON STATE license plate.

:)

If this is something that you are interested in, please PM me.

Good luck in your search,

BrandonW

• desertfoxx

Posted April 20, 2004 - 11:49 AM

After you have checked the TT for sale site, try www.EBAY.com, I've seen some good deals on them in there! You will love the WR400/426/450!!!! :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.