MOAB VIdeo Does Not work!

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 22, 2001 - 02:17 PM

AHHH! I got my video today at lunch and the tape is frozen. My VCR gets an E2 error (Damaged or stuck tape) I pulled the tape apart to try and get the binded sopt out but it won't work. I'll mess with it again tonight. This happened a long time ago when I bought the Steve Lamson video. FOr some reason it was stuck and I had to take it back. Its something with the high speed dubbing I guess. Anyway I'll let you know what the deal is later this week.

Tim In Golden

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cueball

Posted May 24, 2001 - 01:19 PM

Sorry to hear about the tape, but I've got a couple more copies so let me know if you get it going or not. I'll gladly send you another.

The duplication was a bit disappointing in general, the jumpiness & quality loss was a big surprise to me...but I did expect them to at least work!!

Keep me posted...

(sorry for the delay, I've been out of touch in Vegas this week!)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.