Cracked the case '00 WR400, need help!

3 replies to this topic
  • Broken_WR400

Posted April 19, 2004 - 02:27 AM

I am way bummed out- Saturday was riding at Silver Lake sand dunes in MI and my chain snapped and put a link thru the case. I am interested in fixing my broken steed but I have some questions I am hoping someone will know. Will the case from a '99 YZF400 work for replacing my case? I know that Yamaha used matched cases so I would have to get both sides, but will it work? Also, has this happened to any of you guys? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

• Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted April 19, 2004 - 03:53 AM

I have a whole running motor for a 99wr400 for sale. Let me know if you need anything!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Broken_WR400

Posted April 19, 2004 - 04:12 AM

I have a whole running motor for a 99wr400 for sale. Let me know if you need anything!

How much are you asking for it?

• Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted April 19, 2004 - 05:15 AM

whole engine for $500 plus shipping.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.