Yo Motoman 393 & other texas riders

5 replies to this topic
  • LOOPOUT

Posted May 16, 2002 - 12:25 PM

my buddies are opening a new track this sat near bastrop off hwy 290 & hwy 21. they have a sx track & outdoor track built. Dirt Works out of cali has been down doing the work..

If you go to the CRF board & look up ATTN texas riders there is a link to some pics i took of the sx track & a few outdoor pics ( but it was still being built)

they have just gotten a web site up www.crosscreekmx.com

mxaddict from houston is comming up &* so is my buddy therapture

here are the sx whoops

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]Posted Image

[ May 16, 2002: Message edited by: LOOPOUT ]

• motoman393

Posted May 16, 2002 - 02:44 PM

OMG...I am SO there!! I have to work Saturday, and I was going to race Sunday (but I may reschedule LOL). You got any directions? If I cant get there this weekend...summer is 2 wks away. I love technical SX style stuff. Later,

Garrett

• motoman393

Posted May 16, 2002 - 02:46 PM

nevermind I just went to the site and got directions. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • therapture

Posted May 16, 2002 - 03:03 PM

Oh yeah, got my carb parts in, the bike is back together, can't wait to hit the new track! I rejetted a bit with the 2001 needle and a smaller #45 pilot, it is crisper now, and I will iron out the final settings at the track. Cya guys there!!!

• LOOPOUT

Posted May 16, 2002 - 03:57 PM

motoman i think you need to call in sick sat haha..

well just finished getting the ol 450 back together.. fresh chain & sprockets & tire

i was asked to go out to the track today for a early ride but didnt get home in time to get bike ready & drive out there... :)

• motoman393

Posted May 16, 2002 - 05:05 PM

My luck if I took Saturday off, I would meet one of my bosses out there LOL. Everyone who works at the Yamaha dealership rides (go figure :) ) My good friend Matt is getting a new 426 in 2-3wks and I will probably just wait until he gets a bike to go up there. Later,

Garrett

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.