new Scott's Damper for sale, still.

1 reply to this topic
  • WR_Rider

Posted May 22, 2001 - 11:25 AM

Well, i thought it was sold a few times before but for one reason or another it didn't find a new home. so once again....

New, not used, Scott's Damper. purchased for my '01 520 MXC. comes with new bolt on kit and new handle bar clamp for pro taper style or those larger diameter style bars. $380.00 for everything. That's the lowest i can go.
i'm not sure what other bikes this will fit, so i would suggest you contact Scott's if you have any questions.
you can contact me at WR-Rider@mediaone.net
thanks in advance for any and all replies.

Chuck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Rider

Posted June 01, 2001 - 05:08 AM

Hey Joey,
the last couple of e-mails i sent you came back undeliverable. i got one from you today though. there may be somthing wrong with your address...etc. please give me another way to contact you so i can send you my info...if you got my last e-mail please disregard this message.
thanks
chuck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.