05 YZ450F Green Sticker?

2 replies to this topic
  • Matt687

Posted April 18, 2004 - 05:39 PM

Anyone know if it is true that the 05 YZF will get a green sticker? -Matt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted April 18, 2004 - 07:19 PM

I haven't heard anything but I would guess it is highly unlikely. The WR line might be green in the future since the new CRF250X is but I doubt that any of the manufacturers are going to detune their motocross bikes to comply. Imagine a YZF with a smog pump. I think not.

• XXX_Thumper

Posted April 18, 2004 - 07:36 PM

Smog pump? Isn't that something that was on Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang??? :D :D :) :D :D

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.