Exhaust too loud!

5 replies to this topic
  • foxkid

Posted April 18, 2004 - 11:02 AM

I installed a Leo Vince X3 on my wr426F. It sounds great but it is too loud. I want too silence it a bit, but I don't know what too do. I stuffed it new material but that doesn't seem to help. Do you have a good and cheap solution for my soundproblem? Can you tell me how i can make a sort of insert or something so it still sounds good but not too loud?

• ddialogue

Posted April 18, 2004 - 12:46 PM

Heb je de turn-down style exhaust baffles gezien? Mischien kan je iets maken.

Ik spreek Nederlands niet zo goed maar ik dacht dat het leuk zou zijn om en reply in het Nederlands to geven. :)

• Hamish

Posted April 18, 2004 - 02:01 PM

you could try and make something like this

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foxkid

Posted April 19, 2004 - 08:40 AM

I would like to see some pictures. The size of the opening is about 40mm. I'm thinking of someting to insert.

ddialogue: Je Nederlands is hartstikke goed!! Ik weet niet precies wat turndown Baffles zijn. Zeker een eindstuk dat naar beneden richt. heb je er een voorbeeld foto van?

• ddialogue

Posted April 19, 2004 - 08:42 AM

Posted Image

• JVP

Posted April 19, 2004 - 02:19 PM

That looks like an exhaust tip out of a Raptor. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.