Little Sahara Rec Area Utah

3 replies to this topic
  • Ranger_426F

Posted May 15, 2002 - 07:11 AM

Anyone interested in riding dunes at jericho I will be there with my boy and brother Sunday thru tuesday of next week.

Hooah

• yzboy

Posted May 15, 2002 - 08:40 AM

RANGER, I WOULD DO SOME RIDEING WITH YA. I LIVE IN S.L.C. I DO MOST ALL MY RIDEING OUT THERE I COULD TAKE YA ON SOME BITCHEN TRAILS. SOME OF THE BEST RIDEING IS IN UT.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ranger_426F

Posted May 15, 2002 - 09:25 PM

Sounds good I will be staying at my brother house in Ogden Fri and Sat. We plan on heading out early sunday morning "probably arrive before Noon Sunday" and staying untill tuesday. Only problem with haulin ass is I'm bringing my son 8yrs PW-80 along for a little father son bonding. My brother is a kickass MX'r CR250 he will have his boy also same age.

What will you be driving? I have 98 f-150 burgandy. I have only been there once about 10 years ago so I don't know where my brother plans on camping.

• yzboy

Posted May 15, 2002 - 05:52 PM

RANGER, THATS COOL YOUR TAKING THE SON WITH YA, IM ONLY ABOUT 1HR FROM JERICHO. NEXT TIME YOU COME TO UTAH LET ME KNOW AND WELL DO SOME RIDEING. YOU SHOULD STAY FOR A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS, ON MAY 24,25 THEY HAVE A AMA WORKS RACE IN PRICE,UT ITS ONLY HOUR AND HALF FROM SLC. THEY START YA ON A MX TRACK THEN SEND YA OUT ON AN 8 MILE DESERT COURSE AND BACK ON THE TRACK, I THINK YOU DO THAT ABOUT 5 TIMES. LIKE I SAID NEXT TIME YOUR IN UT LOOK ME UP, I LOVE RIDE.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.