WR 450 all that?

3 replies to this topic
  • rkjaco

Posted April 17, 2004 - 04:53 AM

Is the new WR450 all that? My bro says I made a mistake buying the DRZ400S even though it was a couple thousand less. I realize the weight to power ratio and all that but I love the DRZ, so be nice now.
RJ

• ddialogue

Posted April 17, 2004 - 05:10 AM

The DRZS is a great bike, no doubt. The only advantage I see to owning the S is it's street legal off the showroom floor and for easy dual-sporting, it's a great bike. But, if you want something race-worthy with a lot more power, ride a WR450 and see for yourself. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rkjaco

Posted April 17, 2004 - 05:32 AM

Thanks for the reply, Hey I live right next to you in Meridian off ten mile. Good thing you gave a nice reply or I would have to track you down. haha, just a joke :). I will have get some good info on local riding spots from you one of these days. To be honest, about the only places I used to go to was about 2 miles past the State Pen and 8th st. I went out to the riding spot by the prison a month ago and its all fenced off. I guess the race track bought up the land? I have heard about riding spots in Nampa, Emmett and such but never checked them out.
Later Rich

• ddialogue

Posted April 17, 2004 - 11:53 AM

Check your PM's, Rich. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.