The 450 cam is in but.....

2 replies to this topic
  • yz_for_me

Posted April 16, 2004 - 08:20 AM

The bike has developed a new problem. I can't seem to keep the front wheel on the ground. :D :D :D :usa: :usa: :lol: :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
In case you can't tell, I'm very happy with this mod! So far all I've been able to do is take a few laps up and down the ditch, but I can already tell I'm gonna love this cam! Like everyone says, the bike pulls a little harder but smoother. And the handlebars look so nice with no decomp lever! It's like I have a new bike!

Unfortunately I'm leaving for the weekend so I won't be able to put the bike through its paces for at least another week. :D

A big thanks to all the developers of this mod! :) Also thanks to Vibeguy for making the decomp plugs. Works great and looks sweeeet! :usa:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Satch0922

Posted April 16, 2004 - 03:45 PM

yz_for_me,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I felt the same way when I put my cam in almost a year ago. Like getting a new bike. Smooth power and power everywhere. Easy to start, no decomp lever, no starting routine and smooth power that lifts the front wheel in every gear....what else could you ask for?!?!? :)

• b-bike

Posted April 16, 2004 - 06:30 PM

The bike has developed a new problem. I can't seem to keep the front wheel on the ground. :D :D :usa: :usa: :usa: :lol: :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
In case you can't tell, I'm very happy with this mod! So far all I've been able to do is take a few laps up and down the ditch, but I can already tell I'm gonna love this cam! Like everyone says, the bike pulls a little harder but smoother. And the handlebars look so nice with no decomp lever! It's like I have a new bike!

A big thanks to all the developers of this mod! :D Also thanks to Vibeguy for making the decomp plugs. Works great and looks sweeeet! :D

DITTO :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.