Do you know about JM Racing?

3 replies to this topic
  • Wyatt

Posted May 13, 2002 - 05:04 PM

This is a plug for JM racing in Spring, TX. (just north of Houston) I discovered them several months ago after several riders suggested that I use them to revalve my suspension. I am very happy with the work they did. JM racing is well known among racers in the area, but I think many riders in the area still don't know about them.

I am writing this because I am really displeased with the local dealers knowledge about the bikes that they sell, and the parts they stock. When a dealer has been selling these bikes every since they came out and does not have pilot jet or a valve shim in stock, any size, how many have they worked on??

JM is much more than a suspension shop. They carry a large line of motorcycle parts, exhausts, tires and accessories. They also do motorwork. I recently found that my steering head bearings were bad. I found this out on a Wednesday and started calling the locals dealers looking for the parts. No one had them or could get them by the weekend without paying a $35 freight fee. I called JM racing last to ask if they knew where I could get them. To my surprise, they had them in stock for about half the price of the dealer. I rode that weekend.

It is nice to know a place that deals only in motocross. No lawnmowers, no golfcarts, no generators, no boats. Just dirt bikes!!

Give them a call (281)353-7729
www.jmracingsuspension.com

• motoman393

Posted May 13, 2002 - 05:15 PM

Yep I know about John Mitchell. I know some people who absolutely love his work and others who hate it. I would rather not say my opinion on TTalk! Later,

Garrett

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fastest1

Posted May 13, 2002 - 06:18 PM

He has done good work for me! He just redid my 426. He also did a roadrace bike for us a few years ago. He has his opinions and he is direct about them, so are most people. Anyway nothing but fast efficient service for me.Cya :)

• skthom2320

Posted May 14, 2002 - 05:51 PM

I also have had nothing but good experiences with JM racing. My suspension was redone by them and it is fantastic. It was done right and at a fair price. Can't complain about that! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.