Search Not Providing an Easy Answer

3 replies to this topic
  • Speedway

Posted April 15, 2004 - 05:56 AM

Ok, Tried the search function for Air-Box mod for my 3003 YZ450 but I have had NO FRIGGIN Luck. Went back to 2002! Can ANYONE post a pic or explanation of the Airbox mod to pull out some ponnies?? The TPS mod was noticable and easy to find if there are any doubters! :)

• TonyDeCoster

Posted April 15, 2004 - 06:00 AM

Just do a search on "screen" in "Yamaha" or "Honda" and you'll see a bunch of threads on the air filter cage mod...make sure you specify "all" posts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gonzo

Posted April 15, 2004 - 06:52 AM

Well I dont know about the 3003 mod but for the 2003's you can just buy the Twin Air Flame retardant filter and a YZ 2-stroke cage.

By the way is your 3003 aluminum framed with a 5 speed? There seems to be alot of people on here that would like that.

• Boostn

Posted April 15, 2004 - 07:24 AM

well, I hope the 3003 is a hovercycle and I can go at warp speed. Or even interdimension travel.

Oh those star wars cycles in the Ewoks forest would be bad ass, so consider that for 3003 :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.