TRADE: Mustang GT for YZ/WR 426......

4 replies to this topic
  • CanAmAutoSalvage

Posted May 12, 2002 - 07:39 AM

hey all im looking to trade my 1991 5.0 5 speed Red mustang GT convertible for a YZ/WR 426, i was gonna sell it for a 426 but i thought i could make it easy, it had new tires, new belts, A/C, P/W/ P/L,P/S, tilt wheel, red with white top, 82,000 orignal miles, 5 spoke pony rims, very nice car, adult driven.
SO cal

• yamaha.dude

Posted May 12, 2002 - 10:14 AM

You pay the shipping on both car and bike, and we may have a deal... LOL :) :D

[ May 12, 2002: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yznvegas

Posted May 12, 2002 - 02:40 PM

I wonder if the car has a salvaged, junk or rebuilt title, based on the posters name, "canamautosalvage". If it is, don't touch that car with a ten foot pole.

• CanAmAutoSalvage

Posted May 12, 2002 - 06:12 PM

lol, yes i am in the auto salvage business, but no its not a salvage nor does it have any problems, it was my car, and it has a clean pink,so it has been always been treated right,

• yznvegas

Posted May 12, 2002 - 07:39 PM

No offense Canam, it's just that my mom got burned about 5 years ago on a junk Volvo. The guy sold it to her and didn't tell her the thing had been completely pieced back together. Needless to say it cost her more in repairs to keep the thing running than if she bought a good clean car that hadn't been totalled out.

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.