Next time your in the Dog House

42 replies to this topic
  • cfisher185

Posted May 17, 2002 - 03:09 AM

Ernie -

Thats what I figured so I don't complain about the dogs .. A complaint free wife, with no questions asked riding is worth the stupid dog ... Hell if I go riding enough I don't even remember we have the dog ...

Ego -

Because there are no fights about riding the "WooHoo" is also readily available after the riding is done ...

Usual Sunday =

Wake up
Eat
Drive to Track
Ride
Drive Home
Eat
RIDE
Sleep

Ok Ok .. I'll stop bragging ... remeber there are fufu dogs in there somewhere ... Though I do have picks on the next pet .. which will be something that can eat the nieghborhood kids when they are using my yard as a bypass to the next street ...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Odie

Posted May 17, 2002 - 06:03 AM

This is some great reading. As a married man of 10 freakin' eternal years, I can honestly say - YOU AIN"T GONNA FIGURE THEM OUT. They're CRAZY.
How many times have you come home from the track in a great mood just to walk into "hell". For example - A couple of weeks ago - awesome day of riding. I rode pretty well - finally cleared a double that was haunting me. Had some cocktails with the boys after wards, came home 2 hours earlier than expected - a wonderful day. Until I got home. Something about "being home alone with the kids being unfair you ungrateful selfish BASTARD". The following week - another good day but this time I was 3 hours late. Man, I was scared to go home. This time I was greeted with "Hi Honey" soon followed by a hummer.
And she asks why I drink so much. Because I am CONFUSED. :)

Later,
Odie

• cfisher185

Posted May 17, 2002 - 06:13 AM

Maybe thats the difference .... No crazy kids. We have one 13 year old who is always out with his friends anyway ...

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.