Next time your in the Dog House

42 replies to this topic
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted May 13, 2002 - 02:24 PM

Just living with them is bad enough.

I gave up trying to figure my wife out. Ill never understand her.

Just when I think I got it figured out she goes off.

When I think she wont care she goes off. When I know she is gonna go balistic she dont even give me a second look.

And the next day she has reversed it. I swear just to keep me off balance.

And heavin forbid its that time of the month. I just take my 5yr old son, load up his and my bike and run. She usually returns to normal in a few days, no worse for wear. Hormones! ya gotta love em.

• SoundChaser

Posted May 13, 2002 - 02:25 PM

There is a guy on the radio out here. His name is Tom Lyekis(sp?) he is a total crack-up. His response would be "dump that bitch"!
:)

• bigdrtrdr

Posted May 13, 2002 - 02:25 PM

Dont ask if you can go, just go! they'll get over it. As for the hyper kids. Teach em to ride young. My 11 Y.O. boy has been riding since he was 3. I just took him on a 100 mile Desert ride plus a 1 hour long kids desert Race on the following day. If you are doing something with the kids she cant bitch.

• racemile

Posted May 14, 2002 - 04:34 AM

Gentlemen,

Allow me to "adjust" a perspective! Honey, I'm goin' ridin' commonly produces the "I'll kill you and tell god you died if you leave me here with these kids response". However, "Honey, lets go ridin'", will get you ALL KINDS of nice rides in the woods. Buy her a bike and teach her how to ride it. See bikes as a marital aid. I told you I may change your perspective.

LOL

Jason

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 14, 2002 - 04:42 AM

I tried using a bike once as a marital aid,

Probelm was it got oil and gas all over the sheets :)

• racemile

Posted May 14, 2002 - 04:47 AM

Ego,

if you find her a good set of "Whoops", she wont mind the sheets so much. LOLOL

Jason

• john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted May 14, 2002 - 04:52 AM

Before I got my YZ, I would argue with my wife on why I "needed" a new bike and she would always end the "discussion" with; "Do what ever you want."

Maybe I should have gone out and got the bike?

J.

• cfisher185

Posted May 14, 2002 - 07:48 AM

I feel spoiled ... My wife has no harsh words about dirtbikes or riding at all. As long as she isn't required to come racing / riding with me she doesn't care. Not to brag, but I also come home from riding every Sunday to a damn good dinner, and an open invitation to "ride" some more ... Yea .. Life is pretty good over here ... Oh and I went through 3 bikes last year ...

Charlie

• thumper4life

Posted May 14, 2002 - 08:00 AM

i hope i can find one like yours :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 14, 2002 - 08:25 AM

Fishy
Your Dawg dosnt Count :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cfisher185

Posted May 14, 2002 - 09:27 PM

You had to mention the dogs .. Thats the only downside .. she's had these two stupid dogs since we met ... I think thats why I get no protest to riding .. I haven't killed the fufu dogs and gotten a mans dog yet ..

Charlie

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 14, 2002 - 09:34 PM

See Charlie

I knew it there was something there that gets the goats going

• cfisher185

Posted May 14, 2002 - 09:41 PM

Ego -

Never claimed complete perfection ... just moto perfection .. we can't have it all can we. I figure it this way ..
1. Complaint Free Moto
2. Hot Wife
3. Good Job
4. Man Eating Dog

Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad so I can't complain .. yes yes everyone I too am human and my down fall is stupid fufu pets ...

• Shawn_Mc

Posted May 14, 2002 - 11:49 AM

I refuse the foofoo dog. We go without a dog, simply because she likes the foofoo's. I keep tellin her, "honey, ya dont have to bend over to pet a real dog, they just walk up and ya pet'em on the head" She freaked when she saw the pics of my dog when I was a kid. 195# great pyrennes. He looked like a polar bear!

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 15, 2002 - 04:47 AM

Where I grew Up my Dog at 195# Dogs

In fact they eat humans tooo :)

• Eagle426

Posted May 16, 2002 - 03:33 AM

An old wise man once told me that marriage was like a three ring circus!

When I asked him to elaborate on that statement, he said " engagement RING, wedding RING, then suffer RING! "

Then he said that you need to be very careful trusting women, because nothing bleeds for seven days and doesnt die!

Yea, I know, the feminists will be all over me for this one! I also know that this does not apply to everyone because "some people" are happily married! I just thought I would pass along a nickels worth of free humor!

• yubs

Posted May 16, 2002 - 06:41 AM

Back in September 01 I bought an old 82 YZ125. I spent more time pushing back then riding it back. The kids would ask me if I was going motorcycle pushing today. Gotta love the kids. At first the wife wouldn't even let me get a tire for it. After a few outings with friends with new bikes the wife was so embarrassed for me she insisted I get a new bike. Always listen to your wife!!

• yzernie

Posted May 16, 2002 - 08:36 AM

Originally posted by cfisher185:
I too am human and my down fall is stupid fufu pets ...

I would gladly put up with FeFe the wonder poodle as long as she gave me no heart ache about riding.

Life is about making deals!!!

Ernie

• cowboyona426

Posted May 16, 2002 - 08:44 AM

I'd rather go dogless than have to own a puddle (no that's not a typo). I'm like ShawnMC, I will only own REAL dogs- the kind that stand no lower than my knee. The kind that I can reach down and pet without having to sit on the floor. The kind that chase balls, swim, and slobber all over the ball before they'll give it back to you. Call me picky, but I like having a dog that I know I can see in front of my truck or bike so I can at least try to stop if they run out in front of me. Well, gotta get back to the 'ol grindstone.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 16, 2002 - 08:54 AM

Too cool a Post we go from

Sorry its not about the yz but its funny
Maybe we could use this on some rap muzic then it would make sence

:)
Tooooooooo :D

Allow me to "adjust" a perspective! Honey, I'm goin' ridin' commonly produces the "I'll kill you and tell god you died if you leave me here with these kids response". However, "Honey, lets go ridin'", will get you ALL KINDS of nice rides in the woods. Buy her a bike and teach her how to ride it. See bikes as a marital aid. I told you I may change your perspective.

Toooooooooo :D

I'd rather go dogless than have to own a puddle (no that's not a typo). I'm like ShawnMC, I will only own REAL dogs- the kind that stand no lower than my knee. The kind that I can reach down and pet without having to sit on the floor. The kind that chase balls, swim, and slobber all over the ball before they'll give it back to you. Call me picky, but I like having a dog that I know I can see in front of my truck or bike so I can at least try to stop if they run out in front of me. Well, gotta get back to the 'ol grindstone.

:D

Man talk about bouncing from subject to subject

I think the next post will be like

And And Further More, If my dawg could just ride, then my wife wouldnt be so FoFo with her FeFe when it comes time to WooHoo :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.