Lighting question

1 reply to this topic
  • chrome-crf

Posted April 13, 2004 - 04:41 PM

Hey guys, I was hoping one of you could tell me how the the WR lighting systems are wired up? I need to know what the wire goes into after it comes out of the stator. I have the wiring diagram for the YZ but it does not use a battery so it is not helping me. I am using a battery in my bike so I need to know how that system should be wired? For example, is it coming out of the stator and going into an AC to DC regulator and then out of that into the battery? I wish I had the WR manual but I'm hoping one of you will know. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted April 13, 2004 - 04:53 PM

I don't have the answer for you but I could hook you up with the 2003 YZF/WR 450 manual in PDF format, if you'd like. PM for details. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.