2 replies to this topic

Posted May 10, 2002 - 07:06 AM

I need a stock tank yzf 250-400-426, 98-02 mine developed a 5 inch crack the side while in storage it was empty so i'm not sure how this happened maybe it dried out or something?? dunno if you have one to sell post here or e-mail me @ RIDEPATE@HOTMAIL.COM thanks....jimbo OR does anybody know who makes a stock-size aftermarket?I have a clarke 3.3 but want a stocker for moto

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: RIDEPATE ]

[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: RIDEPATE ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BK14MX

Posted May 11, 2002 - 04:49 AM

I broke two OEM tanks, Clarke MFG now makes a stock capacity tank, check out there site, it has all the info you'll need. Its much, much cheaper than going OEM trust me........

I have had the clarke tank for about four months now, which is how long the 2nd OEM lasted. So far so good.

Posted May 11, 2002 - 05:05 AM

COOL THANKS!!! exactly the info i needed......jimbo

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.