BK Semi Results In

1 reply to this topic
  • Sparky_So_Cal

Posted May 10, 2002 - 06:15 AM

Just finished the acel pump timing and I started out at 1.4 seconds and ended up at .35 (as quick as my fingers could hit the buttons). From what I have read, my squirt duration wasn't that long to begin with. We will see what happens when I get it back together. Oh and one more thing, my fuel screw was at 1.125 turns out. Next step will be getting/ buying a adjustment tool. I can't wait to ride, BK mod and just got my suspension back from a revalve and stiffer springs (front and rear). will also check the swingarm wear near the chain.

More to follow...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzrider02

Posted May 10, 2002 - 07:19 AM

Check out the on-the-fly adjuster on motoman 393's site. I made 1 for my bike and its excellent. I just used the brake line with the bend. Works great!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.