TT Graphic rough draft

7 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted May 09, 2002 - 06:58 PM

The rough draft is done. I'm trying to keep the comments in a single thread, so please to the thread link below...

http://www.thumperta...ic&f=3&t=008124

ben

• armourbl

Posted May 10, 2002 - 06:04 AM

Just trying to keep this thread at the top for a while to ensure everyone sees it...

ben

• Victor_Delgadillo

Posted May 10, 2002 - 06:25 AM

I would like a little bit of orange or red, instead of grey.

Just my opinion.

• Ranger_426F

Posted May 10, 2002 - 06:33 AM

Looks pretty good to me too. Is the over run on the right side suppose to be there or is that just a photo effect?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Greg_Shaw

Posted May 20, 2002 - 04:39 AM

Great job Ben.... You cannot please everyone if you try nothing will get finished. My 1 cent... not busy enough, less yellow, more silver and add white on the shroud. If you decide for Yamaha approval I also live close by & can drop them off.....

• motoman393

Posted May 20, 2002 - 08:38 AM

how much? and when are they ready?

• armourbl

Posted May 20, 2002 - 12:07 PM

Sorry for not responding sooner guys.

I've been answering the thread posted above.

As far as completion date..there are a lot of factors to deal with. Right now the biggest factor is completion of design work. My computer hard drive failed two weeks ago and I'm still trying to recover.

I will let everyone know when there is news to report.

ben

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted May 20, 2002 - 01:35 PM

How much, I'll buy one set.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.