So, My new exhaust came today and........

2 replies to this topic
  • KWComp

Posted April 13, 2004 - 09:04 AM

I am not so sure what I think of it. I bought the WB E-series S Bend, and I am looking at this thing thinking man this feels heavy, and how the heck is it supposed to breath better through these discs? I dont honestly know what my stock pipe weights since I havent got it off yet. Just some history, I bought the pipe because I need to quiet the bike down for a CCC ride and have a spark arrestor. I was just hoping not to give up to much performance in doing so. Anyhoo, sorry for the long post, just venting a little anxiety.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FFRacing79

Posted April 13, 2004 - 09:09 AM

KW, don't worry about the discs...they will work fine!
Posted Image

• Thumpy79

Posted April 13, 2004 - 11:02 AM

KW, don't worry about the discs...they will work fine!

I second that, I have an e-series with spark arrestor and discs and it added some power :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.