Electric problems

1 reply to this topic
  • 78F

Posted April 13, 2004 - 04:48 AM

I have a WR426, after the first several enduros i begin to modify it more. I have a yosh pipe, yz throttle stop, air box removed. Recently i changed the cam timing, and disconnected the sky blue wire for easier starting. Now however, it won't run. The bike refuses to start most days and when i can get it to start it acts like its not getting fuel, even though i know it is. It has also started fouling plugs. I was wondering if this could be ignition/stater coil problems, i have been through the jetting mutiple times and checked to make sure the cams didn't slip after reassembly. Any other ideas on what might be wrong?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted April 13, 2004 - 05:42 AM

sounds rich
- clean air filter ?
- over oiled air filter ?
- didnt wait after installing newly oiled air filter
- gummed up carb

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.