radiator guard or brace

5 replies to this topic
  • bonecrusher69

Posted April 12, 2004 - 08:02 AM

I was wanting to get some protection for my 03 wr450 radiators.Is it better to go with the Devol guards or would radiator braces be better and keep the stock plastic guards? Does anyone know if both can be installed or is that over kill? :)

• KentuckyWR

Posted April 12, 2004 - 08:04 AM

Get both!!!
Radiators are expensive for that pony!!!

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 12, 2004 - 11:32 AM

Ditto, Get both! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Lukejt

Posted April 12, 2004 - 01:58 PM

You've got to check out Flatland Racing:

Flatland Racing

I've got a set, and IMHO, they are nicer and look sturdier than Devol's. His skid plates are super nice as well. Also, he gives a discount if you mention ThumperTalk.

• bonecrusher69

Posted April 12, 2004 - 04:26 PM

Thanks everyone for the imfo. I like the looks of the Flatland rad guards and also the rear disc guard. :)

• oldbones

Posted April 12, 2004 - 05:39 PM

Have you checked out Rooster Performance yet? We are working hard to provide the best protection for your bike that can be found. Front and rear disc protectors for the 426/450 available now, rad guards and skid plate coming very soon. We are also offering discounts to all TT members. Check it out here:

Click here for Thumpertalk Special!

If you have any questions, let me know. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.