????? wife

25 replies to this topic
  • Thumpy79

Posted May 08, 2002 - 09:55 PM

I bought my wife a CR80 big wheel about a month ago. She has never ridden before and loves it. I like the fact that she can control it easy because the weight and the power are just right for a beginner. The great thing is that when she revvvvved it to high and popped the clutch she just stood up and let the bike go. Get what you feel she can handle, I can almost gaurantee she doesn't know!

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 08, 2002 - 09:58 PM

I got a Porsche for my wife last month

Best Trade I ever got

Man that guy was stupid

My wife went to the bike shop for the first time the other day with me. Now its getting her to the hills to watch her daughter ride, If I can get her on the xr I know I will be picking her up an xr100.....

• ltrosson

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:36 PM

let me add one more kink to the equation, she wants to ride in our womens division at our local track, now what suggestions can i get from the experts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:43 PM

If the primary riding spot is a track then I would definitely say go for an MX bike. Otherwise you'll be trading it in very quickly.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:44 PM

DUDE

She is gonna Smoke Your Butt :) :D

• Kirtwell

Posted May 09, 2002 - 09:32 PM

If she's going to race....then I still 2nd the TTR-125L. The "L" will give here the big wheels and a front disc brake.
There are so many options for this bike you can trick it to her level.
And when she finally busts her a$$ hard and gives it up...you'll have a nice pit bike for yourself.
:) :D :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.