Needed Suspension Shop in Michigan.........

7 replies to this topic
  • XXX_Thumper

Posted April 12, 2004 - 01:18 AM

Anyone have a reputable suspension shop I can call in regards to doing my forks in Michigan? I appreciate your help.

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 12, 2004 - 01:43 AM

>> guards :)

You don't like your Wyatt suspension?

• SBK

Posted April 12, 2004 - 02:16 AM

I just had my suspension done by Tony at AAT-MX in Lapeer. I went there based on the recommendation of a couple friends and was not disappointed. Tony's a very easy guy to work with, and spends a great deal of time making sure he understands where and how you ride the bike. He's also very cool in that he doesn't try to sell you mods or packages you don't need. Worth checking out: AAT-MX

• FFRacing79

Posted April 12, 2004 - 02:19 AM

Matt Crown Racing, MCR does fine work. He is a multi time state champ and races what he sells. He is just south of Lapeer in Metamora, Mi.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XXX_Thumper

Posted April 12, 2004 - 03:00 AM

Love the Wyatt suspension. It's amazing. Eats everything up. Just not having any luck with the stock .48's in the forks. Blowing seals everytime I ride. Just wanted to find someone to do the work for me up here in MI becasue I'm 2nd guessing myself about putting in the seal on my own. I'd love to send them to him, but dont want to sacrifice the ship time. I think I'm going to have AAP do them. Alot of recommendations and they are linked on the suspension network with Wyatt. :)

• Ben Mens

Posted April 12, 2004 - 05:46 AM

JMC Suspension Jeff McFarland

he's the hot ticket around here right now, he's always coming up with new trick ideas and materials. he's got a sweet anti-bottoming system. give him a call, he'll be glad to talk to you about anything. he's in Lambertville, Michigan

about 15 miles south of Dundee

tell him Ben Mens sent ya :)

• MXof21

Posted April 12, 2004 - 05:59 AM

Roger's Motorsports
Race Tech Suspensions
5094 N. Mulliken
Charlotte MI

• XXX_Thumper

Posted April 12, 2004 - 06:35 AM

Thanks everyone. :)

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.