(2) 2004 Honda's and A 2004 YZ450f...WRITE A CAPTION

20 replies to this topic
  • Mighty_Whitey

Posted April 10, 2004 - 06:23 PM

You aint gonna win nothing but here is a chance to express your creative/sick minds.

PS: It is also on the CRF450 forum

Write a caption for this picture

Posted Image

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

Fenced in and surrounded by the enemy RED bikes, Blue383 held her head high; after all, it was she that would be racing and winning that day.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 07:51 PM

Posted Image

"Honey, looks like it's almost harvest time; we got a pretty good crop this year, 2 RED ones and 1 beautiful BLUE one."

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 07:56 PM

Posted Image

"Luke, get out back and see if you can get those three new droids to work. The blue model seems like the only one with any personality, the other two red models are pretty bland."

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 08:01 PM

Posted Image

"Chief, Me and Zeke ain't had but a case ah beer each last evening, and sud'n'ly a BIG BRIGHT LIGHT come out sky, right over there. There wuz laser beams and all kinds ah science fission goin on, and after it waz all over these three alien vee-ah-calls were standin right here. The red ones is naked as you can see, but the blue one looks ready to rock."

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 08:04 PM

Posted Image

Citing advances in manufacturing technologies, representatives of Honda and Yamaha announced that motocross bikes had become so cheap to manufacture that folks were buying them up and using them for very odd purposes. For example, in the photo above, three bikes are being used as a sundial. It's 9:43am.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• wrooster

Posted April 10, 2004 - 08:08 PM

Posted Image

Convinced of the superiority of their products, the ACME Blue Bike Stand Company kicks off it's long term all weather test against the industry standard silver bikestands.

jim aka the "i'm starting to reach now" wrooster
'01 wr250f

• TimFurryBalls

Posted April 10, 2004 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image
Just the thought of being a 4 speed was too much for the Red bikes to handle. . .

• gonzo

Posted April 11, 2004 - 02:10 AM

Here's my quote, "Your all lucky to be riding at Lake Elsinore where it's warm when us MI people are still wearing sweatshirt and freezing our butts off!!!"

• revolucien

Posted April 11, 2004 - 06:39 AM

Posted Image

recognizing superior speed and performance
the red bikes began to gather around the blue
to beg for tips and insight on
how they could become better bikes

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldblue

Posted April 11, 2004 - 08:35 AM

I've heard the phrase "red-headed step child" but a blue one?!?! :)

• Fathom

Posted April 11, 2004 - 10:12 AM

Whats up with the blue on ruining the pic?

• gfergtr74

Posted April 11, 2004 - 10:39 AM

You aint gonna win nothing but here is a chance to express your creative/sick minds.

Posted Image

Boys, Will you kindly move those two red toys. You are bringing the value of my bike.

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted April 11, 2004 - 12:31 PM

Yeah the red is giving me a big eye sore!

Posted Image

Boys, Will you kindly move those two red toys. You are bringing the value of my bike.

• sirthumpalot

Posted April 11, 2004 - 12:44 PM

Though the red bikes are fun to ride, it's clear by the numbers which is the one to choose for a real race. :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 11, 2004 - 02:07 PM

The blue one was so fast it blew the numbers clean off the red ones as it took the hole shot between them! :)

• ThumperKid250F

Posted April 11, 2004 - 02:17 PM

geee it seems there is red eye is this pic. maybe you get that taken care of.. :)

• B86_Racer

Posted April 11, 2004 - 02:22 PM

Neither of the 2 Honda's is man enough to look at the Yammy!!!! :)

• yz_for_me

Posted April 12, 2004 - 06:45 AM

Posted Image

After a long cold winter, the MX bikes emerge from their hibernation to begin foraging for trophies. The first order of business though is to establish a pecking order among the pack to determine who will get the best trophies. Recognizing the dominance of the Yamaha, the Hondas must turn away, red with embarrassment. They know they will have to settle for the leftovers all summer long.

• XXX_Thumper

Posted April 12, 2004 - 08:58 AM

"Man do I hate hanging out with a bunch of ASS BAGS " :D :D :D :) :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.