what is this bk-mod? and who makes this thunder ally pipe

7 replies to this topic
  • motoman2000

Posted May 06, 2002 - 12:07 PM

i have a 99-yzf400f and i am new to this site could any of you tell what a bk-mod is and who? makes this thunder ally pipe i see you guys running on your yzfs thanks from motoman2000 bikes 2002 crf450r 1999 yz400f

• SoundChaser

Posted May 06, 2002 - 12:18 PM

Motoman2K-
Please use the search function, there is plenty of talk about both issues.
The BK mod is a fix to the carb to remove the hesitation in the bottom end of the rev's and the T/A pipe, well pretty awesome aftermarket pipe(IMO).
Welcome aboard, there is alot of information contained within, enjoy!

• motoman2000

Posted May 06, 2002 - 12:47 PM

if anyone could please give me the e-mail for the company who sells the BK-mod and the pipe company who makes the thunder ally pipe I TRIED THIS SEARCH AND CAME UP WITH NOTHING BUT THE POST I PUT UP thank you from motoman2000-ride to live live to ride!!!!!!!!

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 06, 2002 - 12:51 PM

Oh I gotta take this on

The BK mod is sold by burger King Hence the BK

You can get it ready to order through the driver through.

Ask for the BK-Mod Super Size and you will get jets with it :)

Dude its not for sale its something you do your self. If you ship me the crab I will do it free for you. You pay shipping both ways...oh ya and the bike needs to be attached to the Carb

Here is the link
web page

Look under tech articls and then BKmod
Geez Some peopels kids

:D

[ May 06, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman2000

Posted May 06, 2002 - 01:03 PM

web page for thunderally pipes? do you have it? and thank you for the bk joke and web site i will give it to my friends who have 2000,2001,2002 yzf they all seem to have trouble getting them to kick over right away. thanks from motoman2000

• bassr_#186

Posted May 06, 2002 - 01:58 PM

http://www.taliaferr...t/thunderalley/

• motoman393

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:54 PM

hey motoman, (boy that name sounds familiar LOL)

The BK mod doesnt work on a 99', but do a search for the "Taffy mod" or "KL mod". This particular mod does the same thing as the BK mod does for the 00+ bikes except it works with the 1st gen. FCR slant carbs that the 98-99's have. Welcome to TTalk..."the home of the whopper" LOL,

Garrett

• eddiec103

Posted May 07, 2002 - 09:30 PM

I ALSO HAVE A 99 YZ400 AND YOU CANNOT DO THE BK MOD. I HAVE A FULL TI YOSH TRI OVAL AND I WAS HAVING ALL SORTS OF JETTING PROBLEMS MAINLY WHEN I WOULD OPEN THE THROTTLE REALLY FAST.I INSTALLED A P-38 AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE. WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS ARE YOU HAVING WITH THE BIKE? LIKE I SAID I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME RESEARCHING THIS TOPIC SO ANY ?S LET ME KNOW. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND A YOSH PIPE AND THE P 38.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

BIGBORE FOR YZ450F 2006? by Taattie94

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450FX OR YZ450F by MESSMAKER

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.