Magura Hydraulic Clutch for sale

5 replies to this topic
  • SWR_426F

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:38 AM

Anyone interested in buying a Magura clutch? It is a friend on mine and he only has 10 rides on it. Price is $165 and $5 for shipping. Let me know if interested.

• SWR_426F

Posted May 07, 2002 - 03:00 AM

Sorry but I can't go that low. It might be difficult to ride with two clutches on your Yosh bike! Ha HA.

• SWR_426F

Posted May 07, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Rat Racing,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SWR_426F

Posted May 07, 2002 - 07:32 AM

Rat Racing,
I am waiting to hear back from someone who emailed me first. I have to take everyone is order. You are actually third. I will keep you posted. Later.

• SWR_426F

Posted May 08, 2002 - 12:45 AM

Clutch sold! Thanks for everyones interest. Rat Racing - Sorry we could not do business. Maybe another time. Ride hard and take care.

• conejr

Posted December 08, 2007 - 04:54 PM

do you stil have the magura? I would be interested in it, please send a pic to jordancone@yahoo.com. Will it mount right up to a klx 110 2005? jordan cone

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.