$ $ $ $ $ HEBO CLUTCH FOR SALE $ $ $ $ $

5 replies to this topic
  • F624ZY20

Posted May 05, 2002 - 03:35 PM

Barely used Hebo Universal Fit Hydraulic Clutch. Bought in March 2002 used on just 8 rides, still works great. All parts and instructions but no box. Also has a custom made motor mounting bracket. $150.00 and I will pay for UPS ground to anywhere in the contenintal USA.

E-mail me at jdwhitcomb@msn.com with any questions.

I will be out of town on Tuesday 05/07.

• thumpsalad

Posted May 05, 2002 - 05:38 PM

Would that fit on a 99 YZ400??

If so, i want it!!!!

• Alain

Posted May 06, 2002 - 02:35 AM

It will fit pretty much anything, it`s universal.... yes it will fit your 400. I`ve had mine for a little over a year and it`s been working great and it was well worth the money.

150$ including shipping seems like a good deal considering it hasn`t been used that much.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tommy_Gun

Posted May 06, 2002 - 04:39 AM

I'm interested. Please check your private mail.
thanx,
-Tom

• thumpsalad

Posted May 06, 2002 - 04:55 AM

Hey, I sent ya an e-mail last night to see about that clutch. Thanks.

• F624ZY20

Posted May 07, 2002 - 04:25 PM

* * * * THIS HAS BEEN SOLD * * * *

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.