ThumperTalk ride In SE Pennsylvania June 14/15!

10 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted May 05, 2002 - 03:21 PM

We will be having the second annual ThumperTalk ride in SE Pennsylvania. Last year we had about 8 guys from 3 states and hope to see more of you here, this year.

This is not a big event with many goings on (we're actually going to do that next year) it's just a couple of days riding with old and new ThumperTalk friends and a couple of nights of bench racing, bike wrenching and beer drinking.

We'll be riding Rausch Creek and also have Tower City available.

www.towercitytrailriders.com
www.rauschcreekracing.com

There is a motel very near my house (1 mile) Budget Host Inn 717-755-1068. They have rooms at reasonable rates ($40-55) and there is fast food, Denny's and fuel (94 octane) within walking distance.

If you'd like more info email me at
bandjhall@suscom.net

Bill

• Bill

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:19 PM

ttt

• Matt_W

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:33 PM

Bill,

I create and maintain the web page for Tower City Trail Riders and I'm an officer at the club. Let me know if you want to set up a riding day at Tower City and I can assist with the arrangements. I don't know how many TTer's are trail guys, but Tower City is one of the best place to ride. There are over 12,000 acres, and any type of riding from tight single track to monster hill climbs.

• Bill

Posted May 07, 2002 - 12:29 AM

Matt, check your PM.......

Bill

• john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted May 07, 2002 - 02:39 AM

Bill

Fellow Tower City member here. thanks for the invite.

Unfortunetly, I won't be able to ride on the 14th, I'll be in VA visiting family. I'm actually hoping to ride the following weekend.

For those of you who don't know, Tower City is a great place to ride if you like woods riding. There's a big variety of riding conditions ranging from flat open and easy to tight and nasty.

It's a lot of fun.

John

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted May 16, 2002 - 11:34 AM

TTT

Angry Candy are you out there????

• MANIAC998

Posted May 16, 2002 - 03:42 PM

I'm a new TT'er, and I am interested. Do I need to bring anything special, besides old blue? Maniac

• Bill

Posted May 17, 2002 - 12:25 AM

I have all the tools you could need. I would think you could bring your favorite micro brew :)

Bill

• AngryCandy

Posted May 17, 2002 - 06:48 AM

Bill,

That weekend looks good for me and I am really looking forward to actually riding with you guys this time. I'll let you know if I can make it up by Thursday night.

• Bill

Posted May 17, 2002 - 01:50 PM

Steve,

I'm glad you saw this and yes, it would be great to actually ride together. Hope to see ya Thursday or Friday night.

Bill

• GNCCYZ400

Posted May 20, 2002 - 05:38 PM

Bill,

If Tower City is as good as it sounds, I vote for 2 day in the tight NASTY stuff!!! :) :D

Check your PM,

Jeff

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.