hydraulic clutch

5 replies to this topic
  • RUTHLESSROOSTER

Posted May 04, 2002 - 04:25 PM

What is the best hydraulic clutch? Where can I find one on the web?

• yamaha.dude

Posted May 04, 2002 - 06:06 PM

Try the search function of TT - you will be surprised - your question has been asked (and answered) once or twice...

Try using 'hydraulic clutch' or 'juice clutch' or 'magura' as search terms...

Happy reading...

David

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

• twej

Posted May 04, 2002 - 09:05 PM

I sure am enjoying my Magura. Definately beats the heck outa my stock mechanical clutch. Their service dept. has done pretty well also. The installation directions are a bit unclear tho, don't rush the install, do it when you have a few minutes to work with it and it will come out just fine. Also, the decomp. release is built onto the clutch perch, works great. And where the directions say don't bend the rod, definately be careful not to bend it. You'll create a leak if you do.

Take Yamaha dude's advice and do a search. Magura and Hebo. Lotsa stuff on both of them.

Wej

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxcowboy

Posted May 05, 2002 - 01:58 PM

I would go with HEBO. I've had one for about a year. I don't know what their service dept is like because I or anybody I know have never had a problem...
the hebo has braided line where magura is plastic.
I've heard of to many bad things about the magura and I think they are about the same price.

• RUTHLESSROOSTER

Posted May 05, 2002 - 04:12 PM

where can i find a hebo?

• Bambislayer

Posted May 05, 2002 - 04:21 PM

a few posts below this topic

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.