Post deleted by Steve_Claus

14 replies to this topic
  • 426fireman

Posted May 03, 2002 - 04:29 PM

Well, I guess the name tells it all.

• FOX426

Posted May 03, 2002 - 04:32 PM

Rat Racing check your PM;old cop wants details.

Posted May 04, 2002 - 06:58 AM

Rat check your PM. Second year rookie wants info.

• leatherlungs426

Posted May 04, 2002 - 08:00 PM

The West coast is a bit to far for me to travel from but sure sounds like a blast. :)

• robswr426

Posted May 05, 2002 - 05:34 AM

is it open to us vol.firemen that do the job for free?

• Jeff_Bailey

Posted May 05, 2002 - 05:36 AM

IAFF Local 2881

I help to run Rapid Tac, but you can never take the Firefighter out of a person. Hey, for you Firefighters Former chief John Mittendorf ( known for his AWESOME classes and books on ventilation techniques rides a 250F and lives close to me. He usually attends the Fire/Police Nationals, and is just a cool, easy going moto guy. I think he's pushing .. well.. lets just say he could be my dad, and the man can still smoke us younger guys!

Be safe everyone.

• SMarquez

Posted May 05, 2002 - 06:55 AM

RAT, there will be some Fire and Police Motocross Nationals guys from the west coast including Founder and President "Uncle" Ed Wilson. There may be as many as 10 guys show up. It's now a pilgrimage for FPMN guys. They did it last year after the WPFG in Indy last year. There is lots of racing for Fire and Police guys on the "left coast". FPMN, FPMN night series, Calif Police and Fire Games with a track built by Dirt Wurx, Firemans Olumpics. It might sound a little elitest to civilians but it has a vibe like family. Check out for more info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMarquez

Posted May 05, 2002 - 06:58 AM

Local 1014, Los Angeles County Fire Dept. Home of Johnny Gage and Roy DeSoto, Squad 51

• Unibomber

Posted May 05, 2002 - 09:15 PM

S.O. in Rural Nevada, Phili is a little to far for me also, but nice to know theres some public safety riders here in TT

• Mike_Nyquist

Posted May 05, 2002 - 06:59 PM

I am going to be a cop someday, I am done with my Criminal justice degree this fall. I live in oregon, I would love to ride in the police/fireman nationals. Do they come to Cali or anything like that.

• SMarquez

Posted May 05, 2002 - 08:27 PM

Mike, the Fire and Police MX nat's is based in so cal. The Ohio race is a follow on run by Ray Martin. We have held the FPMN at Glen Helen, Perris and night races at Competition Park. We will be racing on the MXdeN track in October.
Get that badge and come on down.

• JT1

Posted May 06, 2002 - 03:10 AM

I believe the Police Olympics (which includes motocross) is coming to Hangtown (Prairie City SVRA) this year. If anyone knows for sure please correct me. Also, when you hit the streets remember to use common sense and forget about most of the crap they taught you in your CJ Degree..... good luck.

Jeff (SPD, EDSO)

• 4:20six

Posted May 06, 2002 - 04:17 AM

Message to all cops: Be lenient when encountering those who choose to use mary jane, everybody knows it should be legal anyways. ( I've gotten arrested for a joint, what a bunch of crap that was!!)

• beezer

Posted May 06, 2002 - 05:06 AM

If you don't want to get locked up don't smoke the stuff. Simple isn't it?

• SoundChaser

Posted May 06, 2002 - 06:48 AM

They call it DOPE for a reason! :)

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.