needed yzf parts

4 replies to this topic
  • mattwayne

Posted May 03, 2002 - 04:50 AM

hey guys. i am converting my 01 wr 426 to yzf. timing, plastics, front plate, tank etc. i do need some parts, though. stock yzf triple clamps and tank. does anyone have stock ones around? i am also willing to give up my entire stock package of: tank, clamps, rear fender w/light, front plate w/light and seat. let me know, thanks in advance. by the way, love the bike, arguably the most diverse bike i've owned. (about 25 off roaders over the last years)

• JT1

Posted May 03, 2002 - 07:26 AM

Check your PM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMP

Posted May 03, 2002 - 07:55 AM

I have a top triple clamp, white factory side plates, front number plate, original 2001 seat cover(black/blue). Let me know if you are interested in any of these parts.

• Dansgarage

Posted May 03, 2002 - 09:42 PM

please check your pm

• #1_Hit-man

Posted May 03, 2002 - 02:42 PM

Check your PM

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.