PIX POSTING

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 18, 2001 - 07:15 PM

It took me forever to figure out how ppl were posting pix within there msgs.
Then someone on the YZ side posted this site.
So simple Even I can do it!!!!!!!!!!

http://content.commu...1&ID_Message=25

here it is........... http://www.geocities...ml?989115001570
G4
good luck

------------------
NOPE..........BOY.......
That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........
It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

• WR400inOZ

Posted May 22, 2001 - 01:50 AM

Damn near thought that was a Suzuki! hehehe

Thank god for the Yammy sticker!

Nice looking bike though.
Curt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted May 22, 2001 - 02:43 AM

having raced the old yellow YZ's, they have a real special place in my heart. I would love to have the Hannah kit. Just too much change and not enough return for now.

------------------
'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

• YZ_Abuser

Posted May 30, 2001 - 06:30 AM

Originally posted by g4racing:
It took me forever to figure out how ppl were posting pix within there msgs.
Then someone on the YZ side posted this site.
So simple Even I can do it!!!!!!!!!!

here it is...........
G4
good luck

Thanks for the info!

Also...

What brand of number plate backgrounds did you use? I have some factory FX ones and they don't cover the whole plate like yours do.

How hard were yours to install. Mine were a royal pain in the @$$!!! Especially the right side. That bulge for the exhaust really screwed things up. Hell, the left side wasn't much easier.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

------------------
YZ A
'96 YZ 125
'99 YZ 250
'01 YZ250F

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 30, 2001 - 08:43 AM

Sharp bike, I love the Retro Yz thing. I use to ride an IT 250 for years so the Blue and white is fine with me, plus it strikes fear into the hearts of all who see it wich is cool.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.