Anyone want to ride ABQ/NM area?

2 replies to this topic
  • desertfoxx

Posted May 18, 2001 - 05:22 PM

Anyone want to ride during this coming week 20th-28th? Rio Rancho, NM or other Albuquerque,NM areas? Mornings or afternoons.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted May 18, 2001 - 07:55 PM

Me and my brother in law are coming down from Denver to Sante Fe on Thur the 24th. We are staying there Thur and Fri, then going up to Taos for Sat, Sun and Mon. We are not familiar with NM at all. If you can provide riding info, point us in the right direction or hook up with us, that would be cool.

I've got some info on a few areas around Sante Fe including Alcalde, Buckman and Bernailo Hill. Not sure what we will find near Taos. I've got a map of Sipapu but have heard it is more jeep trail stuff.

We are actually bringing both our dirt and street bikes in case we don't find any good dirtbiking trails.

• James_in_New_Mexico

Posted May 21, 2001 - 01:11 PM

I can probably ride sometime between the 26-28th, I live in Rio Rancho, drop me a line at and maybe we can hook up.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.