2002 YZ426F with lots of extras for sale!!!!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • RidenRed

Posted May 01, 2002 - 03:01 PM

*********CAN DELIVER ANYWHERE IN THE US FOR $150**********
Come on. Someone has to want this sick bike. It is sitting in my garage collecting dust! I want to sell it or trade it for a 84 or newer Toyota Pickup or 4Runner that is set up for rock crawling. This is what the bike has:

THUNDER ALLEY Full System Pipe (pipe was ceramic coated when bought brand new)
Full Works Race Tech Suspension with Gold Valves
Pro-Tapers
Applied Tripple Clams
NStyles V2 Graffic Kit and Seat Cover
FMF Roost Gaurds (not in picture)
Braided Front Brake Line (honda style around the inside of the front fork leg)
Dunlop 756 Front and Rear
Renthal Gearing
DID Gold Chain
DSP Extra Wide Foot Pegs
Excel Wheels

Bike is jetted and very fun to ride. Invested about $1500 in parts and suspension work and all parts and work are only 2 months old. VET Owned. Bike was purchased at the end of December. MATICULOUSLY MAINTAINED!!!! BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN RACED. I live in Sacramento, Ca. You can email me and request me to send you detailed photos at: davedevlin@sbcglobal.net. or call to discuss at 530-306-3009. Reduced Price. Was asking $5600 now asking $5400 (530) 672-3009

************** CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURE********************

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

[ May 04, 2002: Message edited by: RidenRed ]

• RidenRed

Posted May 02, 2002 - 11:23 AM

• motoman393

Posted May 02, 2002 - 12:23 PM

LOL Im sure he wants a solid axle toyota if your rock crawling (85' was the last year toyota made a SA truck then it went to IFS) check out www.pirate4x4.com or www.tacomaterritory.com they are 2 good forums (not like TT but still informative). Alot of guys have done SAS on their Tacomas and they turned out great. Later,

Garrett

BTW that is a nice bike...my friend Matt would love to buy it if he can sell his current bike http://mx393.tripod.com/XR400.html (he said he has been talking to you about it VIA email)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RidenRed

Posted May 02, 2002 - 06:59 PM

btt

• Bill

Posted May 04, 2002 - 03:28 PM

:)

Bill

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 04, 2002 - 05:32 PM

Riden-Red-Hard

First your bike:
Nah never mind its to pretty so i picture you with the garage door shut and you sitting on it making sounds like:

Eeeerrrrrrrrr vrroommmmmmm thump eccccccchhhhhhh
Waaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaaaa
As you make believe your stupid ass is really riding it.

Ya know I knew a kid about your age once let see 12 maybe 13
He put a pic of Rachel Welch on his number plate, You sure sound familure...............

Anyway Look moron, take a pill or check back in with mommy and see if din din is ready

XOXOXOXO
Your Bud Ego

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.