'98 WR400 for sale (HELP!)

1 reply to this topic
  • Bike_Pilot

Posted May 18, 2001 - 08:58 AM

Hi Gang! I'm new to this forum! :) Can you guys check out this link and give me your opinions on this WR400 for sale? Does this appear to be a good deal? I've never seen a pipe like this...
http://members.home.net/rrpaulsen/

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • physdon

Posted May 19, 2001 - 07:07 PM

The price seems reasonable. I bought an '01 WR426 for $6300 total price here in California so that bike is definitely cheaper. I'm surprised he hasn't changed the stock bars but you could do that yourself if so desired. He'd probably give you a listing of the parts cost of all he's added. It's nice having the bike street legal. Pipe is probably fine, 30 yrs ago we used "snuffs" on a 175cc Honda for same reason stated. Go check out the bike and see if you can have a test ride. Good luck.

------------------

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.