cool ID tag (LARGE IMAGE)

4 replies to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted April 30, 2002 - 02:36 AM

I ran a 5k foot race this weekend and one of the flyers that was handed out had some order forms for ID tags. The one that looks good to me is a wrist type. If you're like me and you often go to the track alone then this looks like a good idea (I currently have my personal info taped to the top of my helmet). I have not ordered from these people yet but I think that I will as soon as I can get my act together to try it out. If someone beats me to it then please let us know how it turns out. Here is a scan of the flyer:

Posted Image
Posted Image

• yamaha.dude

Posted April 30, 2002 - 03:03 AM

Shame they don't do a titanium or Carbon Fibre one... think weight saving where possible...

One of the reasons I don't ride as much as I would like to - all my friends work during the week... and where I ride is usually out of mobile phone range to call for help...

My number one rule... never ride alone on deserted trails...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mike_dean

Posted April 30, 2002 - 03:24 AM

Sirthumpalot, I run, bike, canoe, do triathlons, etc., I use an ID like that, was thinking that possibly another idea would be to punch a hole in an old drivers lisc. and put that on the chain, would be cheaper and have alot of info. Mike

• armourbl

Posted April 30, 2002 - 08:07 AM

Yeah, here in Arizona you can get a copy of your Drivers License for like $5. You can even do it over the Internet. Great Idea.

• sirthumpalot

Posted April 30, 2002 - 11:03 AM

> You can even do it over the Internet.

Wow, that's scary! Talk about a dream come true for the identity theft criminal.

In any event, the one thing missing from a drivers license (at least here in FL) is a list of emergency phone numbers.

Related Content

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.