Turn Signal Suggetsions

2 replies to this topic
  • drzlugger

Posted April 06, 2004 - 09:19 AM

Looking to put turn signals on my buddy's WR450. Wondered if anyone recommends any particular setup? Was thinking about the UFO tail/turn combo and then some minimal "bubble" lights up front. Also, what electrical tips does anyone have to offer. Any advice would be greatly apprciated. Post or PM me. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simon@vic

Posted April 06, 2004 - 10:02 AM

"some minimal "bubble" lights up front"

for the front use. Buell blast rear sigs. they are cool looking, durable, and cheap {$15cdn each}.

all i can offer for wiring help is to use a LH switch from a crashed sport bike. the baja one suck. and most of the aftemarket one suck too.

also you can get pressure brk switches with the right thred from a Gas Gas dealer. :)

• Sylvain

Posted April 07, 2004 - 11:36 AM

Here is a wiring diagram with street legal wiring.

http://www.thumperta...rt=1#Post733772

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.