Revalve vs. Fork Brace on XR600

1 reply to this topic
  • skinner

Posted April 06, 2004 - 06:49 AM

I am about to spend some cash on my trusty XR600. :) I have already upgraded the springs (front and rear) to my weight. The question is what next? (No, I can't afford a BRP - yet.) Professional revalve or SRC fork brace? If anyone has done both I would appreciate your thoughts regarding the cost to value impact of each. Thanks. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted April 06, 2004 - 06:58 AM

You can buy the SRC fork brace and then you've got to buy new fork protetctors also. You will not be able to use your boots. A revalve would make a nice difference. But if you did springs with a fresh oil change you should be in the ball park.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.