Exhaust help!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • KWComp

Posted April 06, 2004 - 02:51 AM

Ok guys, I have a CCC ride coming up with my kids and I have to put a different Muffler on my bike (04 yzf450) to meet the sound level requirements and spark arrestor. I am thinking either the Yosh RS-3 or a White Brothers E-series. I am confused on the White Brothers though becasue when I look at them on Dennis Kirk some are advertised as an S-Bend version and some arent. What the difference between the two? Also which would you recommend the Yosh or WB? Thanks for the help guys.

• KWComp

Posted April 06, 2004 - 03:10 AM

Just so you dont think I am being lazy, I did do a search on this and I didnt really find anything that answered the questions I am looking for. Help me out guys, this is a last minute thing I didnt plan for so I have to order one soon. Thanks again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted April 06, 2004 - 03:14 AM

If all you need to do is get quiet, then why not save a LOT of cash and just get an end cap? The Pro Moto Billet and the Dr. D both get good reviews and are a LOT less expensive than a full exhaust. Just food for thought, enjoy the ride!

• yzfmxer

Posted April 06, 2004 - 05:43 AM

The difference between the s-bend and the pro meb, is that the s-bend stays the same diamiter around all the way up tell it gets to the muffler but the pro meg keeps getting bigger and bigger as it goes up until it gets to the muffler :)

• KWComp

Posted April 06, 2004 - 07:50 AM

Thanks for the info guys. I ordered up the White Brothers S-Bend today. The kids and I are headed up to Baldwin for the CCC Rite of Spring ride the first weekend in May so I wanted to get this thing installed and tuned in a hurry. I looked into the endcaps, but for almost $150 (for the Spark arrestor and quiet core) it seemed I would be further ahead to spend the little more for the White Bros pipe (slip on).

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.