Passenger pegs for a Pig!

8 replies to this topic
  • frogman

Posted April 04, 2004 - 01:20 PM

I need to find somebody making good quality passenger pegs for a 01 650R.
I need them, and need them NOW!
The Ol' Lady's giving me hell.
Thanks for any and all responces
Frogman

• jbrown404

Posted April 04, 2004 - 03:41 PM

Check out Baja Designs, they carry some nice ones. However, their web site says they're backordered a month.

• frogman

Posted April 04, 2004 - 09:48 PM

I do remember seeing some on their site but its gone now!!!

Can you link me to the page they had before?
M :)

• Kritter

Posted April 05, 2004 - 04:49 AM

go to the motorcycle part fo teh store on baja designs and then in the left column it is right aftder dual sport kits...it says footpegs. Very nice pegs, i am ordering a set today.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hoosier

Posted April 05, 2004 - 06:37 AM

I will be ordering a set of these as well. Does anyone know of a supplier of a seat that closely resembles something that a passenger can sit on? I am 240 lbs and would also like to have my wife sit on something other than a slighly padded fender.
Thanks

• frogman

Posted April 05, 2004 - 11:57 AM

I wish my wifes fender was only "slightly padded" :) :D

• frogman

Posted April 05, 2004 - 12:02 PM

I will be ordering a set of these as well. Does anyone know of a supplier of a seat that closely resembles something that a passenger can sit on? I am 240 lbs and would also like to have my wife sit on something other than a slighly padded fender.
Thanks

What I was planning on doing is to order one of the billet luggage racks and put a small pad on the fwd end of the rack for Mama's extra butt to fit on.
I think that should work! :)

• Docmarkw

Posted April 05, 2004 - 01:23 PM

Funny seeing this thread today. I just ordered a set of buddy pegs off of Baja Designs today. It's a pretty cool setup, but kind of pricey $148 with tax and shipping. I haven't seen another setup for the 650 anywhere so Baja Designs is all the choices you got. As far as being on back order they told me it would be shipped out in the morning.

• Kritter

Posted April 05, 2004 - 05:50 PM

Thanks

If I can get my fat ass and my ol lady on my crf 450 without issues other then no extra set of pegs...the 650 is going to be a cadillac once those pegs arrive! 240lbs is nothin...but of course that depends on the size of your ol lady...but I dont want to disrespect anyone so I will assume she is slim.

Trying to ride a 450 with her feet wrapped around me or sharing my pegs is about as uncomfortable as it gets and when you want to climb a bouldered out hill in the middle of the dez to get a good view of the bomb run...I was sure she knew to jump when I yard sale the bike all over the hill!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.