quick cam question

4 replies to this topic
  • jc777

Posted April 04, 2004 - 11:48 AM

I am thinking of installing both the intake and exhaust version of hot cams on my bike,but first i have a couple of quick questions to ask.Will the yz450f version hotcam fit my wr?and do i have to rejet to get the full effect,and is there any other things i should be aware about when installing this cam? :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted April 04, 2004 - 02:21 PM

In this situation, I think you would be better talking to HotCams... they know their product... I know the OEM unit well, but the HotCams unit is their speciality...

Good luck,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AkRider

Posted April 04, 2004 - 03:51 PM

jc aren't you running out of mods for your bike yet?. Whats next a 480kit?. :D I love spending money on my bike too. :)

• jc777

Posted April 06, 2004 - 06:29 AM

Anyone ever done hotcams before? :)

• Tim_in_WA

Posted April 06, 2004 - 08:11 AM

Check out the thread "YZ Cam Mod - Please Read" on the YZ Forum. There's quite a bit of info. on the hotcams, as well as other good info for doing the mod.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.