And even more ECO-whackiness!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • thumpsalad

Posted April 26, 2002 - 06:05 PM

Hey guys...LEARN about these clowns and how they think. That is how you combat them. Beating them up would be nice, but won't end their propaganda machine. These are lunatic-fringe. I am all for keeping the place we live in all nice and clean, but these guys and gals take it WAY too far.

KEEP ROOSTING!

Here's who we are dealing with on the eco-front:

http://www.registerg...esit3.0414.html

http://sstoth0.tripo...gpoems/id3.html

http://www.earthfirst.org

• moto_madman

Posted April 26, 2002 - 06:22 PM

i bet their liitle propaganda machine would stop if those wussies setting up neck wires were cought by the police or by a pissed off trail rider. Those A-holes are at the same level as the taliban in my book.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Uncle_Rich

Posted April 27, 2002 - 12:17 PM

NO they are worse than the Taliban
These are Americans atacking Americans

Rich

• Unibomber

Posted April 27, 2002 - 12:41 PM

Seen it !!!

In my my area there are butt loads of free public access roads, trails, you name it Nevada is in my opinion the free'est of the states. Anything that is public land is unrestricted.

When I started my current job I got to view a file investigating "straight wire" (like barbed wire without the barbs) which was placed on an ATV trail just out side of town, I seen the pictures of this little trap and it would have been wicked if some poor bastard would have been flyin down that trail. Luckily some hunters found the trap and several others in the area.

But it wasnt the envirowako's (this time). Local ranchers and hikin homo's were suspected. That was in 1997 I think ? So this is nothing new and something everyone needs to be aware of if ridding around disputed ranch land, cattle land, etc...

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.