UNBELIEVABLE "ECO" BS!!

34 replies to this topic
  • aag800

Posted April 26, 2002 - 12:32 PM

Check this out, if you haven't already: www.off-road.com/vw/enviro/efdm.html#HOW

• Shawn_Mc

Posted April 26, 2002 - 12:51 PM

I dont know how to so you do it, but send that link to every sentator and congress person there is. Ive seen worse. I saw one telling how to rig a "trap" with piano wire for "maximum decapitation effect". So these are the warm fuzzy ECO folks. They probably all run day centers too.

• illfixit

Posted April 26, 2002 - 02:37 PM

if some one did any of that stuff to me or someone i was riding with their house would promptly be blown up by a nasty mixture of solvents in a bottle with a rag out the top.
that mother F**ker is sick :)

• Jetster220

Posted April 26, 2002 - 02:48 PM

that is the biggest bunch of bs i have ever seen

• motousa

Posted April 26, 2002 - 03:47 PM

IT IS ON! I AM HAPPY THAT 99% OF MY RIDING IS DONE ON THE MOTOCROSS TRACK...THIS REALLY INFURIATES ME. I WOULD BEG ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS "ACTUALLY" HAPPENING IN TO LET THE TT BOARD KNOW. WE NEED TO FIGHT AGAINST THESE CRAZY PEOPLE. :D :) :D AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

• cowboyona426

Posted April 26, 2002 - 04:25 PM

first mother f****r that does that to me is going to end up in the hospital or dead! There is such a thing as too far- and this is definitely it! I agree, send that link ALL OVER, congressmen, city council, whoever! We need to stop this crap before it starts!!!

• skiv426

Posted April 26, 2002 - 05:37 PM

Makes me want to go out and roost even harder!

• moto_madman

Posted April 26, 2002 - 06:13 PM

Sorry for repeating (its on the KTM forum) but it must be told.

Part of my training is mountain biking. To get to the good trails i have to ride about a 1/2 mile down some walking trails. Its perfectly legal to mountain bike on them. One day a few eco-nazis stopped me and told me to leave and never come back. I told them to go to hell and kept riding. The next day i hit a neck wire at the same spot they stopped me at. Luckily they used 2 pound test fishing line that broke on contact. I never saw them again. If i ever do i will put them in the morgue. They tried to hurt me, I WILL hurt them.

What the hell is up with the shotgun shell in the ground. They say it will blow out a tire. Anyone that has ever shot a 12 gague will know that it will take your head off.

• Guest__*

Posted April 27, 2002 - 02:35 AM

Like Motousa, I spend much of my time on the MX track..I live here in NJ and never heard of anything like this happening..I can't believe there are people out there that would go to great lengths like this to hurt or kill..Pretty serious sh!#...Let me bump into one of these motherf#@kers and I swear to Christ I'll bury him..or her..

• calvin

Posted April 27, 2002 - 02:22 PM

If anybody knows where these tree hugging extremist gather to protest and cry please let me know. I would drive a very long distance to introduce them to my good friend from louisville, he lives in my garage and we call him "SLUGGER".
Words can not describe my anger after reading that.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto_madman

Posted April 27, 2002 - 04:07 PM

Hey calvin, Thats a good idea. If we can find a protest and meet there the public would realize that we will not listen to this B.S. It would really make them look bad if more dirt bikers showed up than eco-nazis. It would probably turn into a hell of an ass kicking so everyone bring their Mr. Sluggers.

• cowboyona426

Posted April 27, 2002 - 04:46 PM

Hey Calvin, I've got two friends kinda like your friend. They are Smith and Wesson (they go by their last names only). I also have a friend named Colt that might be interested in joining us for the eco-Nazi maim fest!

• eBayThumper

Posted April 27, 2002 - 05:02 PM

Hey All,

I am also pretty upset by all this. So much so that I've been looking for ways to get involved. I know how you feel but remember that talk is cheap. We really need to actually do something to make a difference. I found some info on Dirt First

It seems like they have at least some info on who's doing what and when. I would really be interested if any of you know of organizations, other than the Blue Ribbon since I already know about them.

I would definitely attend a rally where any Sierra Club types were meeting...just to show support for the 'other side'

Please let me and all of us know what you know. It's one thing to bitch...and another to act...

atlas shrugged

J

• calvin

Posted April 27, 2002 - 05:25 PM

Hey cowboy,
That's funny, I also have two friends who go by those names but they differ in age, one is 9 and the other is .45. I'll be sure to invite them.

eBay,
Count me in.

• Merfman

Posted April 29, 2002 - 04:00 AM

Originally posted by motousa:
IT IS ON! I AM HAPPY THAT 99% OF MY RIDING IS DONE ON THE MOTOCROSS TRACK...THIS REALLY INFURIATES ME. I WOULD BEG ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS "ACTUALLY" HAPPENING IN TO LET THE TT BOARD KNOW. WE NEED TO FIGHT AGAINST THESE CRAZY PEOPLE. :) :D :D AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Is this the first time you guys have seen this stuff? EF has been distributin their propoganda for years. You wanted to know of "actually" happening? One of the last years that BtoV was run, there was a tunnel that ran under the road. The pre-riders found that tunnel had been boarded up the night before the race and spikes had been driven into the boards in the direction of oncoming traffic. Had the prerunners not found this, it would have been had to see at speed, in a tunnel, around dawn.

Last year in Divide, we were trail riding when we came across logs that had been lifted up into trees about chest high. One rider in a group in front of us caught one in the chest. Luckily it was mostly rotten so it didn't cause much damage. After we spent about 30 minutes cleaning up the trail, I issued a very loud challenge to anyone who "might" be near. No one responded and it's probably just as well, I was pissed. I also called the Forest Service and reported the booby traps. Much to my amazement, they actually called me back about a month later and told me that they'd turned the case over to the local sheriff. I'm sure it died at that point, but... ya gotta do something. You can be damned sure that the eco's would have called the po-po if they'd even heard somebody fart (air pollution).

Merf

• Kirtwell

Posted April 29, 2002 - 04:45 AM

I have never heard of such wreckless total disregard for human life.
If those mother F*****s think for a minute they would get by with that bullsh*t here in Oklahoma...they have another thing coming.
I'd hunt em down like a dog in the woods and put the 30/30 crosshairs on the dome and pull the trigger if they ever hurt me or my friends with insane crap like that.
What is this world coming to guys mad: :) :D

• bjhous

Posted April 29, 2002 - 05:46 AM

How about directing some of our anger towards Earth First? If they support this cr#* and encourage their members to participate in this completely illegal and unethical activity. I have heard of similiar stuff from the Sierra club out west but luckily most of the hunters here in MI stick with the verbal assaults. If anyone has links, email's and phone #'s of groups such as EF and the Sierra Club let's post them. This is the one of the most organized sites out there let's put it to good use not only stopping homeland terroism such as this but supporting anit-land closure efforts as well. :)

• Tommy_Gun

Posted April 29, 2002 - 06:16 AM

This really surprises me that many of you have never heard of the Earth First agenda and their unscrupulous ways. At least you're hearing/seeing it now. Out in Oregon, I'm surrounded by granola chewing, Birkenstock wearing, tie-died shirt wearing, dreadlock adorned, Trey Arrow worshipping eco nazis. I don't have Earth First's URL off hand (I'm sure Google.com can find it), but check out the ELF group: http://www.earthlibe....com/main.shtml They burn up log trucks, live in trees, and genuinely cause havoc.

These enviro-extremists should be treated no less than the terrorists that did unmeasured damage to New York. Hopefully people will realize that the Sierra Club and Wilderness Society also support these extremist groups via the back door. Plus, look who supports the Sierra Club, Wilderness Society, etc. - REI, Ford, Camelbak and on and on. Please do NOT support these businesses that donate to close your riding areas.

You all should get involved with Blue Ribbon Coalition, AMA, etc. to form a larger voice of resistance. Just whining about it does nothing, so please get involved.
-Tom

• Merfman

Posted April 29, 2002 - 06:55 AM

Originally posted by Tommy Gun:
I don't have Earth First's URL off hand (I'm sure Google.com can find it), but check out the ELF group: http://www.earthlibe....com/main.shtml They burn up log trucks, live in trees, and genuinely cause havoc.

You all should get involved with Blue Ribbon Coalition, AMA, etc. to form a larger voice of resistance. Just whining about it does nothing, so please get involved.
-Tom

One other high-profile act of terrorism that's been attributed to ELF was the burning of a mountain lodge in Vail Colorado a couple of years ago. They claim Vail's expansion to a back bowl was encroaching on (get this!) POSSIBLE lynx habitat. That one was worth a few MILLION dollars. Sorry, I forget the actual numbers.

I'm with Tom, get involved... join here:

www.cohvco.org (COHVCO works in all areas, despite the Colorado designation)
www.sharetrails.org - Blue Ribbon Coalition
www.usa-all.com - Utah Shared Access Alliance

They're all fighting the same fight!

AND, one last thing. Wanna see what we're up against? Go here:
http://www.off-road..../blmletter.html

Merf

• Mitch_R

Posted April 29, 2002 - 08:15 AM

In California you also have the group CORVA their web site is
www.corva.org
EVERYONE needs to get involved we need to educate the public that this kind of **** is going on in the environmental movement. It makes me wonder if we need to establish an extreme group for motorcyclists, with all the computer experts out there maybe somone could hack into there web sites and change there links around to blue ribbon coalition. Just a thought :) :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.