Georgia Poker Runs

3 replies to this topic
  • YamaCazi

Posted May 17, 2001 - 03:13 PM

Sunday 27 May, High Point Poker Run, Perry Ga
Info at

Sunday June 3,July 1 at Rocky Creek, Barnesville GA.

Both of these locations are Kick Butt....

• Ga426owner

Posted May 18, 2001 - 05:17 AM

bmccutcheon, I will be at Perry, if I can get my 2001 WR426 demon figured out & permanently fixed. The bike only has 4 rides on it. On the 3rd ride the flywheel & stator tore up - made all kind of disasterous noices. Yamaha warranteed it, last night on 4th ride at Bremen, same thing after a ride around the track, at idle all of a sudden wild noise, cough & cutoff. After quick exam, stator magnets flew off again. I am at a total loss as of what is going on. Anyway, nice to know there is another Southern Rider that post on here.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaCazi

Posted May 23, 2001 - 06:48 AM

Cool...I will be taking a crew of 4 to Perry, 3 knuckleheads, and me the geriatric rider. Look for a full sized Green Ford Custom Van with an 18ft white Race Trailer #53 on the Door, and a Generator mounted on the tounge. I grew up in Bremen, The owner of the Track (King Kelly) is a friend. We have some awsome riding on the powerlines in Buchanan behind the fire dept (10 miles) and an even better place in Dallas, Ga (5000 acres plus 8 miles of PL's. We run all over the place two wkkeends a month...(The other two were at the lake.) E-mail me and I'll give you my phone #, You're welcome to join us anytime.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 23, 2001 - 09:26 PM

It is not looking good for Sunday at this point. I will delivering my broken "NEW" 2001 WR to the dealer in Dalton tomarrow. I may be able to get my YZF ready, I will just have to see. At some point, I would like to meet you & ride. Thanks for the response, if I come down, I will come over. Take care & pass some cars for me.....I like that track next to I-75, you can pass the cars..

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.