bog down low, dirty airfilter?

5 replies to this topic
  • thumper4life

Posted April 25, 2002 - 06:24 AM

never bogged before, but now comin out of a corner and i nail it, it bogs....its quite annoying. hopefully a clean air filter will cure it, it IS dirty

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 25, 2002 - 06:28 AM

Mine started to bog real bad also oneday

After close inspection I found a KTM rider wrapped around my back tire

Those guys make good traction :)

• Jason_in_KC

Posted April 25, 2002 - 07:40 AM

Good one Ego..you crack me up! Anyway, I have noticed the 4xx's will let you know when the filter is dirt or over oiled...bog appears and so does sluggish powerband. A clean one should show good results for ya. J

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumper4life

Posted April 25, 2002 - 10:01 AM

well i was gonna clean the air filter tonight but i dont think i need to now after i took out that epa represenitive that was stuck in my super powered vaccuum that we call a carb :)
i heard a muffled yell under my seat :D so i checked it out and sure enough, there he was.... wonder how he got there :D

• motoman393

Posted April 25, 2002 - 11:16 AM

LMAO @ EGO

• thumper4life

Posted April 25, 2002 - 04:56 PM

ill have to disagree with ego...those KTM riders can't even come CLOSE to that new dunlop soft terrain tire :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.