I just want to spread the joy

6 replies to this topic
  • Pete_Z

Posted May 17, 2001 - 10:00 AM

I have access to a limited number of White Brothers E-Series mufflers for the YZ/WR 400/426.These pipes are brand new,in the box,and come with 12 discs and the turn down style tip.Very reasonably priced at $300.00 CDN.(WR's require YZ rear mount hardware $15.00 extra)Price does not include shipping.Can ship Purolator or Canada Post at cost of freight only(no"handling"fee).
From experience I can tell you that this pipe is an attractive,well-built piece.It is a bit lighter than the stock Canadian-spec WR400 muffler and definitely makes more power.It is louder than stock(some might say too loud-but let's not get into that again)but it is an approved spark arrestor,which the stocker is not.Installation is simple and while technically no re-jetting is required,to maximize the performance potential of the pipe some minor tweaking should be expected.

• Bill

Posted May 17, 2001 - 11:16 AM

Let's all chip in and buy one for Mike68 :)

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted May 17, 2001 - 04:15 PM

Yeah! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • robman

Posted May 17, 2001 - 05:03 PM

How much is that in u.s. dollars?

00 wr400f fmf pipe ,uni-flow filter,no lid on breather,factory R&D accelerator pump cover, pro-taper bars with gpr stabilizer,acerbis pro rally hand guards.

[This message has been edited by robman (edited 05-17-2001).]

• '00_in_Calgary

Posted May 18, 2001 - 08:16 AM

hey, it sounds like a good deal to me, so sign me up. If you want, leave me a phone number and I'll call you with my details :)

cool.. it's my first modification other than jetting :D I do have a '00WR400 so the rear mount is needed as well.

I'm in Calgary so there's some shipping involved.

As for the CAN:US $$ conversion I think today we're at .65 of the 'merican dollar so $300 CAN is only $195 US. Wow! no wonder you guys like to vacation up here... just make sure you leave those guns at home :D

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 19, 2001 - 01:00 AM

Why don't you all buy one, then we can get together and see if you piped and jetted, hp scrounging bums can convince me I need one. I am sure I will think they are quiet since you will all be following me. :)

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 05-19-2001).]

• WR400inOZ

Posted May 22, 2001 - 01:46 AM

Sounds like a pretty good price

$300.00 CAD Canada Dollars = $194.616 USD United States Dollars

$300.00 CAD Canada Dollars = $370.730 AUD Australia Dollars

A new one here in Oz would sell for around $550 AUD. the only problem is shipping costs around $150 AUD!

[This message has been edited by WR400inOZ (edited 05-22-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.