03 WR fixed!!

11 replies to this topic
  • endurodog

Posted April 01, 2004 - 08:33 AM

Well almost fixed. Just got contacted, they said I will be getting the up grade fix to 04 parts, at a shop. They will pay for it. They told me to pick a shop and let them know and they will get it set up. When I asked if others were gonna get this fix they stated it was because I made the right contacts and the others they were unaware of. Nice guy, really wants to help sounds like to me.

• Drtbykr

Posted April 01, 2004 - 08:38 AM

Good for you, I sent a package to Yamaha Canada, just in case I need some backup documentation later. I have only run my bike a couple of times and I always kick it. When it warms up maybe the button will work.

What was your failure history?

Thanks

• endurodog

Posted April 01, 2004 - 08:50 AM

I have had no failures, just worried about them.

• Mike_Hudson

Posted April 01, 2004 - 10:00 AM

Who are the "right" contacts? I never had a failure so I bought the parts myself (still waiting). I believe you are the first one without trouble to get the fix on Yamaha's dime. Let us in on the secret :)
Mike

• endurodog

Posted April 01, 2004 - 04:28 PM

The right contact is 1-800-April-fools Sorry I just couldn't resist. :) :D :D

• ddialogue

Posted April 01, 2004 - 05:38 PM

The right contact is 1-800-April-fools Sorry I just couldn't resist. :) :D :D

That's just mean... :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted April 01, 2004 - 05:52 PM

Ha Ha Ha........good one Dog :)

• simon@vic

Posted April 01, 2004 - 08:00 PM

you had me going :D :)

• Drtbykr

Posted April 02, 2004 - 02:46 AM

Jeez I'm niave!

The Wife gets me every year, and now the Internet!

I hope to see this message globally when it isn't April #$@ Fool's.

• Mike_Hudson

Posted April 02, 2004 - 03:29 AM

:) Got me

• endurodog

Posted April 02, 2004 - 02:34 PM

:) :D :D

FWIW my girlfriend got me first thing in the morning, before I realized what day it was.

• endurodog

Posted April 02, 2004 - 02:34 PM

:) :D :D

FWIW my girlfriend got me first thing in the morning, before I realized what day it was.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.